UTTAR PRADESH Education department is soon going to conduct out the UP TET 2013 examination very soon. Yet UP govt. had not announced the exact date for the UP TET 2013 examination date and as the date of the examination will be announced we will share the date and admit card link here on this page. So you just need to stay in touch with us.
Dear readers of our blog and candidates who had apply for the UTTAR PRADESH Teacher Eligibility Test for the year 2013 for them stay in touch with the official website of the UTTAR PRADESH Teacher Eligibility Test website whom link is given below.
There will be Two papers Paper I and Paper II
For Class I-V in Primary school Teachers
Its Syllabus Details is given below
Total of 150 MCQs with time Period of One and Half Hour.
- Child Development and Pedagogy – 30 Marks – 30 question
- Language I – 30 Marks
- Language II – 30 Marks
- Mathematics – 30 Marks
- Environmental Studies – 30 Marks
This Paper Paper II for the candidates apply for the posts for Class VI-VIII in upper primary schools
Paper II Also consists 150 question and 150 marks-
Paper Duration – 1:30 Hours
- Child Development & Pedagogy(Compulsory) – 30 Questions
- Language I (Compulsory) – 30 Marks
- Language II (Compulsory) – 30 Marks
- (a) for Mathematics and science teacher -: Mathematics and Science – 60 Marks
Soon after the UP TET 2013 examination we will share out the UP TET 2013 Exam Answer Key, UP TET 2013 CutOff and UP TET 2013 result in our blog posts.